Techno-Industrial Terror

Contact Lenses Fused to Eyes Warning about a man who was blinded for life when his contact lenses fused to...
  • Fact Check
Contact Lenses Fused to Eyes
Fatal Laptop Fire An overheated laptop in a bed caused a fatal house fire?
  • Fact Check
Fatal Laptop Fire
Hospital Cell Phone Death Did a child die during an operation because someone used a cell phone in a...
  • Fact Check
Hospital Cell Phone Death
The Microwaved Pet An elderly woman dries her poodle in the microwave?
  • Fact Check
The Microwaved Pet