The Latest: Another Death Blamed on Gas from a Generator

One person died and three others were treated at a hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning from an electric generator in Daytona Beach, Florida after Irma.

  • Published
Image via AP Photo/David Goldman

This article was republished here with permission from The Associated Press, however it is no longer available to read on Snopes.com.

LOWER MATECUMBE KEY, Fla. (AP) — The Latest on Hurricane Irma (all times local): 7:50 a.m. One person has died and three others are being treated at a hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning from an electric generator in Daytona Beach, Florida, the latest such death as people across the state wait for power to be restored after Hurricane Irma. Daytona Beach Fire Department officials said on Twitter that a generator was running inside the home…

Read at AP News