Example: [Collected on the Internet, 2002]
Last night I was all geared up for a night in front of the telly watching football, having a ruby and a couple of beers while Jo's still away. Suddenly I get a text from Laura my mates ex which says I'm coming round because I need to see you. So she comes round and we get chatting about all sorts of stuff and then we start kissing a[nd] fondling (as you do). Then I find my self sitting in the arm chair with a beer in one hand remote in the other, West ham on the box and Laura on her knees sucking my piece........
Then the phone rings and it's Jo who was bored at the airport...........
So now I've got my beer, Laura sucking and Jo chatting to me on the dog..... When Laura stops sucking looks up at me winks and whispers "say hello to Jo for me" and then gets back to the job in hand........
Am I the worst boyfriend in the world or what?????
[Editor's note: For those having trouble keeping up with the lingo used in the Luxton
Origins: Lessons about instant notoriety that should have been absorbed through example of the Claire Swire and Peter Chung scandals have once again been dispensed in real time to yet another person who thought to entrust some of the more salacious details of his love life to
As for how the incident will affect the two-timing scamp vis-à-vis life with his girlfriend, his mom commented to The Sun:
If Luxton's bawdy e-mail is an accurate description of his recent evening at home with a former girlfriend-of-a-friend, a lot of chickens may be coming home to roost for this young man. However, Luxton's friends claim he made up the
So, accurate account of actual goings on, or fool-headed false brag? We'll be lucky to ever see the bottom of this because with so much swinging in the balance, the denials were wholly predictable.
The wrongdoings described in the now infamous
- He invited an ex-girlfriend of a pal over while his fiancée was away, a situation his soon-to-be-wife might well have objected to even if nothing more transpired than the pair's watching TV together.
- Engaged in a necking session with the girl, then let her perform fellatio on him.
- Bragged about the exploit to five friends.
- Did his bragging in written form, thus ensuring a text account of his perfidy will forever be lurking on someone's computer.
- Sent news of his conquest from his company
- While a woman was performing oral sex on him, not only did he continue to watch the game on TV, he answered a ringing telephone.
Last updated: 12 July 2007
Blarmires, Diana and Nick Parker.   "I've Blown My Job."     The Sun.   4 October 2002.     Rudd, Andy, Steve Moyes and Alex Williams.   "I'll Stand By Worst Boyfriend in World."     The Mirror.   5 October 2002.     Sims, Paul.   "City Worker Suspended Over Sex E-Mail."     Press Association.   3 October 2002.