Claim: Several prominent politicians and political commentators were born nine months after the 1947 Roswell "UFO" incident.
Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claim that an unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell,
This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and the federal government.
However, you may NOT know that in the month of March 1948, exactly nine months after that historic day, Albert Arnold
That piece of information has now cleared up a lot of things.
[Collected via e-mail, 2007]
Could be coincidence... but then again...
Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell,
However, what you may NOT have realized is that in the month of March 1948, exactly nine months after that historic day, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfield, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Condolezza Rice, and Dan Quayle were all born.
See what happens when aliens breed with sheep? This piece of information may clear up a lot of things.
[Collected via e-mail, 2013]
On July 8, 1947, a little more than 65 years ago, numerous witnesses claim that an Unidentified Flying Object, (UFO), with five aliens aboard, crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell,
Barrack Obama, Sr.
Albert A. Gore, Jr.
William J. Clinton
John F. Kerry
Charles E. Schumer
This is the obvious consequence of aliens breeding with sheep and jack-asses.
I truly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things. It certainly did for me.
Origins: This amusing bit of political humor first hit our inbox in
At the risk of belaboring the obvious by deconstructing humor, we'll point out that the basic premise of the joke doesn't ring true. First of all, the normal human gestation period is about
Five of the people listed were born well before
- Dianne Feinstein (U.S. Senator, California): 22 June 1933
- Nancy Pelosi (U.S. Representative, California): 26 March 1940
- Barbara Boxer (U.S. Senator, California): 11 November 1940
- John Kerry (U.S. Senator, Massachusetts): 11 December 1943
- Bill Clinton (former U.S. President): 19 August 1946
- Howard Dean (former Governor of Vermont): 17 November 1948
- Charles E. Schumer (U.S. Senator, New York): 23 November 1950
Only Al Gore, Jr. (former U.S. Vice-President), who was born on
In April 2007, the jape was reworked to aim it at prominent Republicans and conservative pundits. Four of the figures named on that list were born well before
- Donald Rumsfield (former Secretary of Defense): 9 July 1932
- Dick Cheney (U.S. Vice-President): 30 January 1941
- George W. Bush (U.S. President): 6 July 1946
- Dan Quayle (former U.S. Vice-President): 4 February 1947
- Bill O'Reilly (political commentator): 10 September 1949
- Rush Limbaugh (political commentator): 12 January 1951
- Condoleezza Rice (Secretary of State): 14 November 1954
- Barack Obama, Sr. (father of President Barack Obama): 18 June 1936
- Joe Biden (U.S. Vice-President): 20 November 1942