Spread this message out to as many friends and families as possible, because this is a matter of life and death!!
I just read a medical report from my friend saying that: DO NOT eat shrimp (Prawn) if you have just taken VITAMIN C
pills!! This will cause you to DIE in ARSENIC (As) toxication within HOURS!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!! There's been a case happened in Taiwan.
This is a story that happened to the relative of a friend of mine. If you love your family and your friends, just tell them about this story.
There was a woman who suddenly died with blood coming from her eyes, ear, mouth, nose, skin and tongue. After the authorities investigated, they claimed she died of food poisoning.
Before she died, she ate a lot of shrimp, but so did the rest of her family and they didn't die. It turns out that the problem was that she
drank a liquid vitamin C
supplement immediately after she ate the shrimp.
Basically, Shrimp contains an Arsenic Pentoxide (As2O5) and when she ate shrimp, she drank Vitamin C
at the same time. This caused a chemical reaction in her stomach. The Arsenic Pentoxide (As2O5) in the shrimp become Arsenic Trioxide (As2O3), which was very poisonous. Her heart, liver, kidneys, and blood vessels failed, and she died from massive blood loss.
So, be careful if you eat shrimp. Wait a few hours before you take Vitamin C.
Don't allow vitamin C
and shrimp to occupy your stomach at the same time.
I can't believe it is true. The message goes with a teenager died suddenly with blood swell out of her mouth, nose, ears, and eyes. The autopsy found that the girl had consumed a lot of shrimps and took vitamin C
at the same time before her death. The shrimp and vitamin C in her digestion system combined the arsenic chemical AsO5 from the shrimp and the acid from
to produce the fatal cyanide As2O3. So, beware, not to eat shrimp and vitamin C
at the same time.