Example: [Collected on the Internet, 2000]
Every year the US FBI, is asked to investigate over 36,000 serious crimes including Murder/Homicides. Every year the Homicide Investigatons Unit puts out its "Top
20. Alex Mijtus, 36 years old, is killed by his wife, armed with a
19. Debby Mills-Newbroughton, 99 years old, was killed as she crossed the road. She was to turn 100 the next day, but crossing the road with her daughter to go to her own birthday party her wheel chair was hit by the truck delivering her birthday cake.
18. Peter Stone, 42 years old, is murdered by his
17. David Danil, 17 years old, was killed by his girl friend after he attempted to "have his way with her" his unwelcome advance was met with a prompt kick in the chest and then
16. Javier Halos, 27 years old, was killed by his landlord for failing to pay his rent for
15. Mary-Lee Cooper, 11 years old, was killed by her
14. Meegan Fri, 44 years old, is killed by
13. Fiona Given, 17 years old, was killed by a "Hit Man" hired by her
12. Louis Zaragoza, 68 years old, was killed as he prepared to drive to work. Lee Zaragoza, had been plotting to kill him for over a year, and had cut the brakes on his car
11. Mummod Foli, 22 years old, was killed by an unknown member of the Russian Mafia, after he accidentally took away the gangsters drink too soon at the nightclub he worked in. The gangster was so upset he forced the waiter to drink over
10. Julia Smeeth, 20 years old, was killed by her brother Micheal because she talked on the phone too long, Michael clubbed his sister to death with a cordless phone, then stabbed her several times with the broken aerial.
9. Helena Simms, Wife to the famous American Nuclear Scientist Harold Simms was killed by her husband after she had an affair with the neighbour. Over a period of
8. Military Sargent John Joe Winter killed his "two timing wife" by loading her car with Trintynitrate explosive (similar to C4) the Ford Taurus she was driving was filled with
7. Patty Winter, 35 years old, was killed by her neighbour in the early hours of a sunday morning. Her neighbour, Falt Hame, for years had a mounted F6 phantom jet engine in his rear yard. He would fire the jet engine, aimed at a empty block at the back of his property. Patty Winter would constantly complain to the local sheriff's officers about the noise and the potential risk of fire.
6. Michael Lewis, angry at his gay boyfriend used the movie, "Die Hard, With a Vengeance." as inspiration. He drugged his white boyfriend, Tony Berry, into an almost catatonic state, then dressed him only in a double sided whiteboard that read "Death to all Niggers!" on one side, and "God love the KKK." on the other. Lewis then drove the victim to down town Harlem and dropped him off. Two minutes later Berry was deceased.
5. Jay Newton was killed after a
4. Carl Densinter, 34 years old, by a fellow worker trying to prove a point.The worker, San Amote Pet, disconected the internal landing gear settings on a Boeing 747 test plane, and the plane's gear automatically retracted after take off. But come landing time wouldn't re-engage, the helpless Densinter couldn't do a thing as the plane ran out of fuel, in an attempt at an emergency landing the 747 exploded. Densinter was killed instantly.
3. Mary Dridely, Joseph Coles and Haven Gillies were killed as they walked past a New York apartment building. David Smee,
2. Conrad Middleton, 26 years old, was killed by his twin brother Brian after a disagreement over who should take the family home after their parents passed away. Conrad had a nasal problem, and had no sense of smell. After the argument Brian stormed out of the house, then snuck back later, and turned on the
1. Gail Queens, 23 years old, was killed by her Zoo keeper Boyfriend Mathew Kellaway after she refused sex. He 'invited her' to the zoo the see the lion feeding, and at feeding time lead her into a room that had a large slide away panel, He explained to her that it was a large glass viewing window to watch the lions devour their prey. He ducked out for a quick smoke and locked her in the room. Suddenly the slide away panel opened to reveal many persons staring at her, she was just about to yell and tell them that they were on the wrong side of the glass when she realised that it was her on the wrong side. Another panel opened and
Variations: A shorter version of this item containing 12(?) entries is sometimes offered as the FBI's "Top
Origins: No, the FBI doesn't release an annual list of the "Top
Last updated: 26 March 2007